Participating in the El Marino Parent Teacher Association, also known as, the EMPTA, benefits your child and is the primary reason for joining. It is also a unique chance to contribute to a vibrant community that parents just like you have worked hard to create at El Marino.
The EMPTA raises funds during the year to pay for educational field trips and assemblies, classroom enrichment materials, salaries for technology aides and the art consultant. Parents, students, teachers and community members are encouraged to join.
There are many advantages to joining the EMPTA:
- You Get Connected. We organize a lot of enriching events and activities across the school year and there’s no better way to stay abreast of what's happening.
- You Discover Great Resources. The EMPTA offers a variety of programs designed for parents as well as students.
- You Tap into a Robust Community Network. The EMPTA events and functions are great opportunities to meet other parents and teachers, build relationships and discuss important issues. It is a fantastic way to share your ideas, experiences and concerns.
- You Watch Yourself Grow. By volunteering with El Marino's PTA, you put your unique skills and hobbies to use for a noble cause—your child and all the children in the El Marino community.
- You Get to Speak Up. The EMPTA can be an avenue for you to suggest change or ways to innovate at our school.
- You Witness Improvement. You can be a part of the solution and make positive changes, play a role in fundraising for key programs, curriculum based programs, and social events.
- You Can Be a Role Model. When you become a EMPTA member, you’ll be showing your child the importance you place on their growth and education.
The El Marino PTA is a unit of the California and National PTA.
To join the EMPTA, please fill out the form below and email to firstname.lastname@example.org