Hello! Welcome to Room 16, Japanese Immersion Kindergarten!
Click here for homework information.
Our school schedule is 8:45~3:15 (8:45~1:45 on Wednesdays). Please bring your child to school on time every day! If you are tardy, please stop by the office and pick up your child's "pink card."
- Please have your child use the restroom BEFORE the start of class.
- Please remind your children that they may not share snacks at school.
- If your child has any food allergies, please let me know ASAP.
- Visit the "Links" section for free online games in English and Japanese.
- Be sure to visit our "Photo Album!" Throughout the year, if you have any photos to share, please send them in via flash drive (preferred) or CD.
- iPod App - Here is a link for the Hiragana App that we use in school.
- have your child wear comfortable clothes/shoes
- have your child bring a snack and lunch in separate bags, and a water bottle
- have your child bring a large backpack
To anyone interested in volunteering at school, click here:
Please stop by the office and ask Mrs. Bellante for a volunteer application. You must also get a TB test and have your fingerprints scanned.
Parents who are interested in becoming chaperones for field trips must ALSO be on the cleared volunteer list.
オフィスに行って、MRS.ベランテ から ボランティアのアプリケーションをもらいに行ってください。TBテスト、指紋登録も必要です。
Link to Common Core Standards - English Language Arts
Link to Common Core Standards - Math